Safely using this tool is of the utmost importance to the user as well as all bystanders. When used safely, this tool is a great fastening device, but extreme caution should be exercised at all times.
1bis is a 22 cal. powder charge firing a fastener nail in excess of 300 feet per second.
It is mandatory to follow safe use procedures!
- All operators must have a valid operator’s card for the specific tool being used.
- Eye and ear protection is required for the operator and anyone in close proximity.
- A sign stating “Warning Powder Actuated Fastener In Use”! must be posted within 50 feet of use area.:
- Always load the pin (nail) before the powder charge.
- Never put your hand over the end of the barrel.
- Never fire this tool if any flammable vapors are suspected to be present.
- Never leave these tools unattended with a powder load in the chamber. Use it or remove it!
Remember to use personal protective equipment. We want you to keep your hearing and eyesight!